![]() | |||||||||||||
| Our home... Christmas 2009 |
Our home... Christmas 2010
Just a quick update... we have adjusted our schedule and we are getting between 4-5 hours of semi-uninterrupted sleep! Woo-hoo! That's progress, folks! We had a great Christmas. I enjoyed being the mother who sat with a baby at the table and waited for someone else to finish eating. What a blessing to get to be that girl. As I held Jack and my Dad held West (the boys refused to miss their first Christmas dinner, even though it was carefully scheduled during nap time), I realized just how much God has given me this year. I was surrounded by several generations of my family, and I felt so happy. It's one of those moments that you really want to be able to recapture years down the road. I don't want to create a false picture here. There are also moments when I am still in my pajamas at 5 p.m. and am so tired I think I won't make it. But, when I am the great grandmother at the table fifty or so years from now, I hope I will still be able to recreate this first Christmas in my mind.
| Christmas 2010 |


No comments:
Post a Comment