I found these pics on my mom's camera and just couldn't not include them. They should have been in the 15 month post, but as I say a lot these days, "better late than never"!
These poor babies... have a yard, but no fence! Klint was working so hard to finish building our house before the babies came, that a fence just never happened. But when two little boys opened the front door several weeks ago and escaped, I realized just how fast they are. Thank God... I know He guided me to realize that the door was open. I ran out to see them on the front walkway... and when they saw me, they ran as fast as their little bitty legs would carry them... in two different directions!
Needless to say, I do not take them out by myself at our house, so we have to borrow backyards. The much-needed fence will be under construction soon.
This was our first backyard experience in January in Duke and Fancy's yard...
 |
| Lili B. and West |
 |
| Ummm... are we supposed to be in the grass? Poor little triplets! |
 |
| Lilibeth |
 |
| He loves this angel |
 |
| Hey! |
 |
| Sweet girl |
 |
| Lilibeth loves her brothers |
 |
| Duke and his boys |
No comments:
Post a Comment