Monday, June 17, 2013

31 months

We celebrate LOTS of family birthdays in April.  Here is Lilibeth celebrating Gan's 90th!

This cat loves a party!

Hey!  Me, too!

Linz and me with the birthday girl and her date ;)

Mowing Duke's yard

My little Rachael Ray learning from the best cook we know... Ben!

Decorating Daddy's birthday cake

Even when I was big, fat pregnant with triplets he did not paint my toenails, but for this little gal... yes! :)

I do love how much they love each other!

Watching Dad install some backyard speakers

Carefully planting basil seeds

Little gardener

West on Papa's tractor

Good stuff, folks!

I love a man in a hat!

Lilibeth loves her Papa!

Butterflies!  Ben fixed us all up with some fat, dill eating caterpillars who turned into this guy!

There it goes

See ya!

We released four butterflies

Lilibeth and West

Get a look at this!

This picture makes me laugh so hard.  On this morning at the park, Jack was chased by a paddle of ducks.  I had no idea that boy could run that fast.  I couldn't even help him... I was doing my best to stay standing I was laughing so hard.  In this picture he and West have decided that they'll do the chasing, thank you very much.

West put on this hat one morning at breakfast and said, "I'm Papa Bill West"

Not one to be outdone, Jack quickly followed suit with, "I'm Papa Bill Jack!"

With our sweet friend Morgan at the depot

Gazebo girl

Lilibeth and the Basil project (which ended kind of poorly) :)


post signature

No comments: