I hate to speak too soon, BUT... We think that West is coming home today! Maybe that is why I couldn't sleep last night... this is way better than Christmas Eve insomnia as a kid! As much as we would LOVE for all three to be home for Thanksgiving, we are thrilled with the possibility of having West home! (I just went back over what I wrote and realized that I used exclamation points in this post almost as much as we are now using hand sanitizer after being in the NICU for 40 days... slightly excessive, BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!!) Jack and Lilibeth will join West very soon. They are doing so well. For the next few days, things will be a little crazy as we learn to adjust to West's schedule, and still drive into Houston daily to be with Lilibeth and Jack. We're learning to thrive on total craziness!
Here are some pics of the nursery. Take a good look. It will NEVER look like this again!
No comments:
Post a Comment