Friday, February 18, 2011

Four Months Old... four times as big!

I am going to simply post the pics that speak 1,000 words... look at how big these babies are!  The latest weights are:
Jack - 14 pounds
West - 13 pounds
Lilibeth - 12 pounds

We are still feeding on a three hour schedule during the day so that we can grow and sleep well at night.  How are we doing this?  ...ONLY through the help of the Team Triplet Angel Ladies!  See pics below of the ladies who save my sanity, feed, diaper and love our babies, work around my house and encourage me as a mother.  As I was sitting around the "feeding circle" today with Nancy, Susan and Belinda, I realized how blessed I am to have these wise ladies walk through our door each day.  My babies receive so much love and care, and I am learning from the experts about how to be a mother and a servant.  Unfortunately, I do not have pics of all (among others, Arrica... our 2 AM angel who we NEVER would have made it through the month of December without)... but we will remedy that situation.
Happy West

Lilibeth

Super Sad West

S and West

N and West

Duke and West... out!

The "Feeding Circle"

Our Valentine's Day pic taken mid-January

S and Jack

Our first walk

J and  West (we do take pics of Jack and Lilibeth!... how did this happen?)

Ben and Jack

Jack in his Buc-ee's hat... we LOVE these, Linda!


Who are YOU?

Papa and Lilibeth


Fancy and Lilibeth trying on bows

Lilibeth

Jack     

C and Lilibeth

post signature

No comments: