Is it REALLY March? Cra-zee! Jack, West and Lilibeth are even more fun than before. They are giggling, talking and throwing a few fits! Klint and I argue over where the stubborn nature comes from. They have so much personality... and we love getting to see more of that personality in each baby every day. We visited the doctor today. All is good... we hope to be out and about and welcoming visitors by May! We are still on monitors, but hopefully that will change soon. It is just a precaution... As much as we all hate toting around a monitor with each baby, Klint and I sure sleep well at night knowing that they are safe (or else we will know it!). The monitors go off all the time, but only due to "adult user error" :) We pull wires out on a fairly regular basis in baby transport!
We seem to be falling into a more manageable schedule. We are still working on mastering nap time, though. It seems that at least one baby is crying at all times during nap time, but we are not giving up. For me to give up on establishing a nap time this early in the game would be wildly self destructive!
I am posting way too many pics of the last few weeks. We are currently anxiously awaiting the arrival of Cousin Walker Mast. Linz and Mark will be great parents! They excelled in Triplet Training Camp!
 |
| Loving some back yard family time |
 |
| J reads to Lilibeth |
 |
| Papa bought us some John Deere gear |
 |
| Jack and mom (Niles is in the background... poor thing! He and Lucy are a little lonely!) |
 |
| Duke and his boys |
 |
| Silly Lilibeth |
 |
| Dad gives his first "man to man" talk. Jack seems to be the only one taking him seriously. |
 |
| "Mom, we look ridiculous. Do we have to dress up and take a picture for every Hallmark holiday?" |
 |
| Aunt Kelly and Cousin ???, Ben and West |
 |
| Love this pic. My sweet friend, B, stands in front of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster (my motto) while I make bottles for our 1 p.m. feeding and try to help clean up my house after I flooded it. One recent Friday, I got up at 4 a.m. to make enchiladas for our sweet helpers. I did laundry, cleaned, took care of babies, then sat down for lunch around noon. As I ate my lunch with B & C, I looked across the room at the sleeping babies, looked back on the morning's accomplishments and felt for the first time in a LONG time like I just may have myself pulled together. Little did I know I had unknowingly turned on the water in the utility sink in the laundry room and water was flowing from the laundry room into the hallway, study and nursery while I mentally gave myself a big pat on the back. This pic was taken very early on in the cleanup process. These bath towels were a joke. It took three men and a shop vac to clean up this mess. Proverbs says, "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." |
 |
| G literally bailing me out! So, I have learned my lesson: I DO NOT and will not have it all together! |
 |
| Thanks, Fancy, for helping us celebrate the birthday of Dr. Seuss. |
 |
Lilibeth: "Hey, guys... I hear the movie they made about The Cat in the Hat is WAY better than that silly book mom reads us."
Jack: "I know... but she is SO absurd... she says we can't watch TV until we're two! TWO!"
West: "I could tell in the NICU that our mom was crazy about stuff like that. We need to make some friends who can watch TV." |
 |
| Duke and West (toting the monitor!) reading Mother Goose. Nursery rhymes are ridiculous... My dad says after reading one, "OK, West, I don't get that." |
 |
| These babies LOVE their swings (Jack) |
 |
| West loves his swing and he also loves music. It calms him down and nothing makes him happier than someone serenading him! |
 |
| Lilibeth is such a good sleeper! |
 |
| We're out! |
 |
| West |
 |
| Lilibeth |
 |
| Jack snatches his first toy and proceeds to eat it! Yea, Jack! |
 |
| March 7, 2011 |
 |
| Gan and Papa visit on Sunday, March 6th |
 |
| A few weeks ago Kelly Tarleton came for the babies' first professional photos. She was so easy to work with and made what could have been a very stressful experience a great day for our family. We can't wait to see the rest! |
If you made it this far, that means you must really love us! I posted a ridiculous amount of pics... but I want to remember this time and this is my documentation! Thanks for scrolling along!
No comments:
Post a Comment