Thursday, November 17, 2011

13 months

Fall is so much fun when you aren't in the NICU!  This is my favorite time of the year and I have had so much fun this fall with our little family.  The pictures do the best job of sharing... and also I'm trying to get this posted with two of the three playing around my feet... no time to write... I can hardly think straight!  The last time (yesterday) that I multi-tasked while monitoring I found West like this...

I was on the phone and his Daddy was outside mowing.  A boy needs to be able to get a good look at his Daddy on the mower.  Yikes!  That chair has a new home in the garage.  Lilibeth thought this looked like a genius plan and followed shortly as you will see!


All three babies love to look outside (and be outside).  We can be found twice a day strolling in our neighborhood... or we can be found in the house when we should be walking going crazy!

Monkeys!

I LOVE these little men!

Off to church!

Lilibeth had a really cute bow to accessorize with... except the boys steal bows.  Lilibeth also has some fab-o dresses... except it's really hard to crawl in dresses.  She is still a sweet little lady!

He loves his girl

Happy Halloween!

Really, mom?

I know this hat comes off...

Sweet boy

Duke and Fancy love their chicks

This seat belt is crushing my cute chick belly!

Our first trip to the Houston Zoo on Halloween... Jack liked the elephants!

Who can resist a boy in overalls?

The zoo is so much FUN!

Real monkeys!  We would not want to sleep with these guys!

West

Lilibeth

Jack

Sweet girl




Who loves her Daddy!
The boys in their Magnolia bulldog gear on Friday.   Old habits die hard!

She likes to move it, move it!

Walking everywhere!  This morning he came running out of my bedroom with a flip-flop held high in triumph... he is not supposed to be in the bedroom and it drives me crazy for them to play with shoes... we may as well lick the floor of an ER.  Jack-1, Mama-0

Playing together is the best!  (or for a few minutes until someone gets mad!)

Look... she is reading aloud like a teeny tiny teacher!

Sharing.   A little bit.  Sometimes :)

Who needs to put bibs in there?  West fits perfectly!

I can do anything they can do, too!

Wow, pa-kow!  Will we have anything left in this house soon?

I love it when all three are pushing something and Klint announces, "Attention K-Mart shoppers..." and follows up with something ridiculously funny.  Maybe it's ridiculously funny (probably, Klint) or maybe I don't get out very much anymore!

Bows and dresses are not currently options for Lilibeth's wardrobe, so we are on the hunt for anything with tulle...

I flatly refuse to walk, but I am coordinated enough to manage two walkers simultaneously.  West is showing us in no uncertain terms that HE is the boss of his walking.

Love that look!

A little John Deere green



Happy Thanksgiving to all of our blogging friends!  We have so much to be thankful for.  Just this time last year we were still in the NICU... I am amazed with how quickly things change.  They would never be allowed in today, but these three healthy babies could tear up a NICU in five minutes flat.  Our God is so gracious and loving!  

Enjoy your family and friends,
post signature

No comments: