Monday, January 9, 2012

14... umm.. and a half months

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!  We have participated in so much holiday cheer that blogging has been on the back burner!  I have one loyal reader (who may or may not be a grandmother) who has made every effort to make sure that I did not let the 14 month post slide. 

Here is our month and a half in pictures...

Aunt Linz and Lili B. dance to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Loving the light-up ball

The whole crew for Thanksgiving

Family pics are a little more relaxed now that we accept that we may never all look in the same direction

Sweet WB and his parents
Jack and Daddy

Lili B. and Bella.  The doll who for some reason can never keep her diaper on.  We see lots 'o Bella crack.

How much do you love this?

Linz and I bought these fun candy cane PJ's for the four Lynch cousins.  Great idea... until 3 out of 3 (plus Mama) come down with roto virus while wearing them.  It still makes Klint & me ill to even look at these PJ's.

Yes... after 25 pics this was the best shot!
WB and Uncle Mark

Duke and Fancy with their Christmas candy canes



I love to see their little legs hanging out of the trip trap

Lilibeth

Jack learning (I mean eating) his letters

How does crazy morning hair look so cute on a baby and yet so very sad on me?

Climbing is the new walking.

Love our first Nativity set!  Do you think Mary, Joseph and Jesus had a talking tea pot there, too?

The next few pics of Jack were funny... at first

He thinks it is hilarious to make funny faces, usually with his eyes closed.

It is funny... I know I have laughed like this.

But I'm not laughing now.  Now, every time I get out the camera he pulls this "eyes closed" stunt.  Oh, boy!

Fancy made Christmas sugar cookies.  Yum-o!
Boxes are best!
Walhalla Christmas

With Ben and Papa

With Royce and Terrie

Papa has his hands full!

We were sad to miss the rest of the Warner cousins... they were sick on Christmas! :(
Hat!  West loves to make anything and everything a hat, then yell, "at" "at"!


On the way to Christmas in Walhalla... got to rest up for fun!

Sweet pea

West loved the Christmas tree

Santa's little helper... again this year!

"at"!

Duke and Fancy's tree

We can pull this thing over... 1-2-3!

I was not brave enough to have a full-sized tree this year.  I put a table-top tree on the counter.  It worked out.  That may just be our tree until they are 15 ;)
A leaf and cookies to go in Duke and Fancy's yard

No clothes in the trip trap!

Lili B. models her hat from Cousin Alison

and her tutu from Fancy

Merry Christmas, ma'am!  Did you hear that I decided to walk?  West started walking around Thanksgiving.  Yay, West!

That guy's nose lights up!

Loving on Rudolph




These babies really did light up our Christmas this year!

2 comments:

Misty Straley said...

Oh, Laura! I get tired just looking at your pictures! :) They are precious!

laura said...

Thanks, Misty. It is so much fun, but sometimes exhausting! You know... happy 2012 to you and the boys!