Fifteen months... I really feel like West, Jack and Lilibeth are not babies anymore. I thought I would be sad... especially since I have feared all along that this will just fly by and Klint and I will be returning home after dropping them off at college(s) and say to each other "How could 18 years have passed in what seems like thirty minutes?" But I am not sad... I LOVE the little people they are becoming!
| Climbing right in |
| I love her! This is her first pony tail. I have waited YEARS to do the "Pebbles" on a sweet baby girl head. |
| Cousin Walker Boone came for a January visit |
| Good buddies |
| Walker Boone brought his grandparents! We all loved our visit with Joyce and David. |
| Still such good eaters... So thankful for that! I hear it quickly changes... |
| Sweet blue eyes |
![]() |
| We are working on saying "please"... it's slow work. |
![]() |
| These boys crack her straight up! |
| Cooking in the kitchen... |
![]() |
| Our first works of "art" |
| Sweet Lili B. |
![]() |
| "Oooooh.. mom... skinny jeans make it so hard for a girl to move." (We have ditched those silly skinny jeans!) |
| Jack |
| Lilibeth |
| West |
| We are in a new stage (as you can see from West's pic above, as well as this one of Jack). We must see how every food item looks and feels in our hair... over AND over again. |
| Playing together sweetly |
| PJ time! This is my look of triumph... I ALMOST have made it to bed time with my sanity still somewhat intact! |
| West still loves a bath! |
| Lili B. has a very serious conversation with the whale |
| Pointing at her Daddy... "I'm coming to you!" |






2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing your darling little ones!!! This is a fun age! Our little Jacob will be 1 on the 24th! I've posted some recent photos on FB! Love to all, Gayla
I saw your Jacob pics, Gayla! Love! I know you are enjoying that grandboy!
Post a Comment