Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A year and a HALF!

This is the month of the tractor... we are all OBSESSED.

West and "Dah-ee" taking their first spin

Lilibeth has this driving thing down

If we are not on the tractor, we are watching Daddy on the tractor

I had to take this pic... I know this sleeping position will be gone soon and we LOVE it!

Jack... back with his photo antics

These poor kids have a hillbilly for a mother who just introduced them to "silverware"Honestly, after what I have dubbed the "oatmeal debacle," we may not see silverware and oatmeal again until we are 5!

West seems to have found a creative new way to wear a hat

Beep, Beep!

Perfect!

Happy birthday to Dah-ee!  I LOVE the father that he is... and I was especially thankful this morning that he is able to wake the babies up with me so that we can have coffee and milk together every morning.

Love

Ice cream is on the way... everyone is happy!

Evening in Round Top with Ben, Papa, Aunt Bev, Aunt Kristen & Reagan

We couldn't get enough of "side"!

So sweet!

Sweet girls

Lili B.

How long can I keep calling them "beautiful boys"?

Jack

First hair cut... during breakfast... he didn't mind at all as long as we kept the berries coming!

Easter morning

First hunt!

go, West, go!

Got one!

Three little chicks


post signature

9 comments:

Teacher Girl Karen said...

I look forward to each update. Love, love the momma commentary (my favorite part).

laura said...

Thanks, Karen!

Judy A. said...

Where does the time go? How I adore your family - especially with you sharing all of you with all of us. I want to come back soon!

laura said...

Hurry back, Judy! I can't tell you how much fun these kids have had with the hats! Taking the cowboy hat to a real deal photo shoot on Saturday! Thank you!

Becky Lehew said...

love keeping up with those sweet babies..

laura said...

Thanks, Becky!

LindaBee said...

Oh, my goodness! They aren't BABIES anymore!! They are darling TODDLERS! What a gorgeous family you are. :-)

laura said...

Oh, yes, Linda... they are toddlers... this week toddlers with ear infections... yikes! Thanks for your sweet words.

Kelly Sweet said...

wow...they are so beautiful and happy :)