Friday, June 1, 2012

19 (and a half) months...

19 (and a half) months...  so time just gets away from you when you have three toddlers in the mix! 
What in the world are those three crazy cats doing?
West- Putting together sentences!  Smarty pants!  His sippie cup spilled milk on the floor one morning.  He said, "Mess."  I said, "I'll get it."  West responds, "I keen it."  And so he did... walked right over to the pile of "keen" towels on the couch, grabbed a washcloth and mopped it right up. 
Lilibeth- Currently loves "gasses"... sunglasses.  She is a summertime girl!  We have spent lots of time "ow-side" and a girl needs her sunglasses.
Jack- His most recent sentence, "I need my monkey."  This is true... As Jack, West & Lilibeth get older, their attachment to the monkeys (lovies) only intensifies!  I am amazed at all that they are saying! 

We spent Memorial Day weekend at a family reunion in Louisiana.  Jack ran and "danced a jig" the whole time.  That kids loves a party!  His brother liked the eating out aspect of the trip!  Because one of our local restaurants has a patio, we usually eat there when we go out.  They happen to serve primarily pizza.  For some reason, eating in the great outdoors makes me feel a little bit better about bringing our three little bears out to eat in public.  Anyway, since we don't eat out often, West thinks that when we do go out to eat, he will get pizza.  Each time we put him in his highchair at a restaurant he got the happiest little look on his face and said, "Pizza!"  Jack is now calling West "Wast" and Lilibeth "B-beth."  I took West to the pediatrician by himself the other day and he kept calling out, "Jack, Jack!" as if I had forgotten someone.  (I hope sweet Lilibeth doesn't read this post in the future and wonder why West was not worried about her well being!).

We love to read!

Our Daddy "put in" a pool :)

Woo-hoo!

Fun time with cousins at Ben and Papa's house

It was a rainy day.  Some of us (me) painted on paper.  Others (Jack and his sibs) painted themselves.  Smooch!

We'd really just rather go "ow-side"

Out of order pics.... West after the first haircut

Jack after the first haircut

Daddy pulls the choo-choo with the tractor

More out of order pics... Hunting Easter eggs at Duke and Fancy's house

Jack before haircut... Love those curls, but they had to go... we were getting a little Gene Wilder look every now and then!

Ummm... boys.... don't mess with my eggs!

West on the hunt

Love this guy!

Wheelbarrow ride with Duke

Big kid table

Handsome fella

Hmmm...

Is this OK?

No way!

Sweet Jack

West is still unhappy about this turn of events

First haircut crew... we try to be inconspicuous ;)





post signature

No comments: