Summertime is so much fun, who can stop to blog? Also, twenty month old toddlers require so much attention... who has time to blog? My friend Bonnie emailed last night and asked if Jack was still saying "I don't know" in response to every question. I realized that he had stopped and that I had stopped blogging and that I am going to forget everything that I love because my brain, if you were to look at a current scan, must most closely resemble a sieve. Sad. Moving on....
 |
| At the church house... Klint and I may have had a teency fight about the outfits the boys were in |
 |
| BIG NEWS!~ Jack, West and Lilibeth are in summer school two days a week... and Mama is doing part of her other (much less important) job during daylight hours. Hallelujah! |
 |
| We took a little trip to the outlet mall to get appropriate school shoes. I miss elementary school. I don't say "appropriate" or "inappropriate" 500 times a day at home. Maybe that's a good habit to drop :) Anyway, West had to entertain himself by putting goldfish crackers in his ear. I say that's inappropriate. West says shopping is no fun. We can agree to disagree. |
 |
| We had a fun morning at Creekside Park with Jessica of JL May Photography. Klint took our camera and stole some shots. www.jlmayphotography.com |
|
 |
| West Irby... what I don't want to forget about this time... "EEE... up, up." He loves to be held right now and I am hoping that they "EEE" is his shortened version of "please." Who knows... it's sweet. |
 |
| The official photo shoot is over and the party gets started... the boys found a puddle in the slide! |
 |
| The kids think that the TV is called "Einstein"... how ironic! They LOVE Baby Einstein and they love to watch and ride on their ponies. |
 |
| Camp Cousin 2012... Uncle Mark and Aunt Linz came and hosted camp. Klint and I took off to Florida to celebrate almost 15 years! |
 |
| Lilibeth loves the slide! We all love the play set from Ben & Papa! |
 |
| Funny girls |
 |
| "It's too dang hot for a penguin to be just walking around out here" |
 |
| The Zoo Crew! |
 |
| West is using (I hope!) "gentle hands" with the goat. Do they sedate those goats? What a bad job for a poor goat! |
 |
| Lilibeth and Jack brush the goat who is wondering how he should go about putting in for a transfer to a local farm. |
 |
| Walker working on his grooming skills |
 |
| See ya! |
 |
| Linz (voted Best Girl Counselor) said that she and Mark (voted Best Boy Counselor) got lots of interesting looks... four toddlers and a baby on the way! |
 |
| Bring your green hat... it's a dance party! |
 |
| West and Walker tried to escape into the rain. When it rained on the beach in Florida, Klint and I took off for an unexpected trip to Disneyworld. I must admit, I have made HILARIOUS fun of adults who go to Disney by themselves... especially those who honeymoon in Disney. Really? But... it was by far the best day of our vacation... we raced between parks and rode every roller coaster, saw Cinderella's castle lit up at night... and here I go, I am going to say it.... it was magical. I don't know how Walt did it, but I cannot wait to take these three! |
 |
| Sweet pea... always making sure the boys have their sippy cups. She adores her "bruh-ers." She has become a chatterbox in the past month... Yay, Lilibeth! |
 |
| Reading to Jack |
 |
| Lilibeth wants my spot at the trip-trap... these boys need a good teacher and she is the girl for the job! |
 |
| We got a little sick last month. After gagging up his dinner two nights in a row with the antibiotic, we tried it in Blue Bell. Now way, Dad. I'll play with this straw, but I am no dummy. YOU drink the amoxicillin shake. |
 |
| I may apply for a job as a nurse... |
We are mostly well now and ready to celebrate the 4th! I can't wait for Lilibeth and the boys to see fireworks!
No comments:
Post a Comment