Tuesday, January 1, 2013

26 months



West is our naturalist.  While Lilibeth and Jack can't get enough of the swing, West is wandering around the yard exploring nature.  My safety conscious Jack likes to warn his brother... "Don't eat the mushrooms, West... you will have to go to the hospital!"  Is that even true?  I have no idea... but I sure did tell them that!

Showing Lilibeth the caterpillar

Papa making breakfast... he has quite an audience.

Play-doh time with Cousin Morgan

Reading books with Mason & Morgan

Dinner with friends

Klint says that this is his Mr. T starter kit

A book before bed

West

b. beth

Jack Alexander

Cowboy West

Afternoon at the park

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Color Run!

Jack at the Holiday Parade.  He LOVED it!  We told him he must stay on the sidewalk, so in this picture is directing the fire truck to park on the grass right beside him!  He also loved the "Rum-pa-pum-pum boys" (the high school marching bands).
Aghhh!  They are putting up the Christmas tree.  West, Lilibeth and Jack did a great job of touching the ornaments with just "one finger."  I think I said, "Just one finger" 4,293 times in the month of December :)

Jack at the German Festival.  Lilibeth went to spend the night with Fancy and Duke, so the boys had fun with their cousins at the festival... just boys!
"I don't like Santa!"   Ohhh... but you will!
post signature

1 comment:

LindaBee said...

West is looking SO MUCH like Klint!