Thursday, March 21, 2013

29 months

Well, here's the story... I failed miserably as a wife.  We had tickets to see Lyle Lovett and REK in College Station for Valentine's Day.  Klint was not feeling great, so I asked my parents to still keep the kids and let him get some rest but I headed out with a friend to enjoy the night.  The next night I was supposed to leave to go help Kristen host a slumber party for R's birthday.  He promised it was fine.  He was better.  Do not worry.  So I went and when I came home the next day he went to bed for two days.  The following Monday Lilibeth, Jack and West tested positive for flu.  Who leaves their husband home with three toddlers and a case of the flu?  This gal. 

West listens intently to his first real deal story from Papa Bill. 

I love this girl.

Like crazy!

This was the amazing view from our family room one morning recently.

These three get a really big kick out of Old Mother Goose.  NO... I am not referring to Fancy!  Promise, mom ;)

West in the office.  West LOVES the office.  All West wants for his birthday is his very own paper shredder.  I know, I know...


Sweet, sweet

We had a great time at the Aquarium... we were supposed to be in Arkansas, but the flu changed that little plan so we HAD to go somewhere!

Watching Daddy mow is still a #1 pastime

These jokers... this is our reading couch.  They crawl on me like little monkeys while I read and make me crazy until I remind myself how long I prayed to be crawled all over by children of my very own.  They crawled over me and got themselves stuck.  I laughed and took their picture and left them there for a half hour while I had a quiet drink on the back porch.  Just kidding.  Maybe.

We love Arrica!


Lilibeth and me (Mrs. Patmore ;) at the Downton Abbey Season Finale Party with our friend Lady C.



West talking to one of his girlfriends... Ben or Fancy.




Friends at Library Story Time

Look what Klint caught!


post signature

No comments: