Thursday, March 21, 2013

28 months... apparently I lost my camera :)

What have I been doing?  Not taking pictures! Here are a few...

Tea Party!  We needed winds of change to sweep through our home as far as our (all of our!) moods were concerned, and since it was windy and rainy outside we decided to have an indoor tea party.

Lilibeth loves to say, "What.  Is.  THIS?"

Sweet girl... Her brothers at the tea party... oh, my!  Jack asked for more tea.  I said "Sure" and started off to get him some.  West wanted more too, but I told him he needed to finish what was left in his cup.  As I looked back, West was dumping the remainder of his tea cup on our dining room rug.  Problem solver, that guy.

But I can never stay mad at those handsome fellas!
Paint party!  Thanks, Emma!

She looked so cute for church, then West threw up :(  No church,  but a picture anyway!

Jack on his first date with me... to Luby's.  His father (and my charming husband) HATES Luby's, so I will have to coerce the children to eat there with me!

There's that handsome fella who hates Luby's!  But he loves Willie Nelson and we had such a great time seeing him in concert.

We went to Sesame Street Live... I think they are having a conversation.  Lilibeth:  "West can you see Big Bird?"  West: "No."  Lilibeth:  "Oh, no!  I think our parents are cheap!"

The Willie Nelson weekend ended with more live music at a local winery with my parents.

Two hungry boys

One exhausted boy

Cousin party!

Look at those curls!

Happy Valentine's Day to my little loves!

An attempt at a group Valentine's Day picture

He loves his Daddy!
Papa Bill is always ready for a good time outside!

We were on our way to the local FFA show and asked if we could hop on the bus.  These three are wild about a "Skoo Bus"

Jack likes to sleep with a few monkeys

Klint and I loved this... He was bringing the kids to Walhalla to meet me and Jack wanted to accessorize with his Santa hat in February...  It's always a good look!


post signature

No comments: