Sunday, December 15, 2013

33 months June 17-July 16


Lake of the Ozarks Lynch-Evans Reunion... Love my oldest friends!

Happy 4th of July at the Heritage with Gan & Papa

"Hey, Mama!  I'm Papa Bill West!"

Sweet little hands exploring nature

It may be illegal to say in the south, but I LOATHE watermelon.  How is it that all three of my children love this pithy, drippy disaster?


First potty training prize!  PT'ing far surpassed (my abysmally low) expectations.  Turned out to be really fun family time!  We played games, wrapped each other in streamers and mopped the floor...  a lot.  Lilibeth, Jack and West are potty pros!

During our PT weekend, I happened upon this guy and this... he had sorted through all the letters and SPELLED HIS NAME!

Daddy and Papa have a chicken project going

Welcome, to our new friend Baby Anthony!

They could not wait to hold this sweet little guy!

God has answered prayers for this little guy...

This gal has been watching the boys get haircuts for, well... years!  It was finally her turn for a teeny tiny trim and she could not have been happier!

What you doin' at the courthouse, West!?!  We are on our way to the courthouse for our friends' adoption and this is the get up that West chose for the ride.  Have no fear, there was a wardrobe change prior to seeing the judge.  West did give me my first serious scare at the courthouse.  We rode on the elevator to the 4th floor for the adoption.  There were lots of people in the elevator and when we got off, I did my count and only came up with two.  I realize this as the elevator door is closing.  West slipped away in the crowd and took a solo ride down to the 2nd floor where he met a pretty lady.  I can't blame her for wanting to strike up a conversation with this cat.

What we really wore to the courthouse

This guy loves a hat

We love Daniel Tiger.  DT's mama makes him banana swirl.  They harassed me until I made some.  DT and the fine folks at PBS apparently like to promote healthy eating.  Daniel's madre was trying to pass off blended and frozen plain bananas as dessert.  Granted, I'm no poster child for healthy eating, but I'm sure we could do better than this... Banana swirl turns out to be cold, hard, brown goo.  If old fashioned banana pudding is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Just love.

post signature

No comments: