Sunday, December 15, 2013

35 months - August 17 - September 16


Daniel Tiger visits the Houston Children's Museum.  Klint was working, so I was planning to take the kids by myself.  My mom & dad offered to go and I'm glad they did.  Who knew DT drew such a rowdy crowd?  I have never seen so many small people and so many haggard old people.  If I had gone by myself, I would have taken one look at the crowd and told the kids that Daniel Tiger had to cancel his visit due to hospitalization.  Madness!



Happy birthday, Fancy!

We've got our first bike rider!





Another hot day when I was trying to channel cooler temps.  I put these boys in Christmas "suits" that Klint absolutely forbids in public. 

Riding Clifford at the library.

Working on all looking at the camera...

Lilibeth loves Baby Maggie the very best

A date with West at Chuck E's place

Teaching Texas History first thing in the morning :)

Lilibeth getting tap and ballet shoes... let the fun begin!


post signature

No comments: