OOPS!... I am already way behind! How can this happen while I'm on bed rest? This post was originally written on September 14th.
I have been talking about making a paper chain for a while... Tuesday's visit with Dr. Kirshon was great. He said all three babies were doing very well... and growing! A & B (we think Jack & West) weigh 2 lbs., 14 oz. each. C (we think Lilibeth) weighs 3 lbs! He said, "You have almost 9 pounds of baby.... let's try to make that 18." Hmmm.... he is a very well-respected doctor, but that comment made me begin to question his sanity. Back to the paper chain... I need a visual for how to get to November 1st. This is the doctor's ideal date for delivery. Thank you for your prayers... one day at a time!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment