Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's your guess?

Our latest appointment with Dr. Kirshon was yesterday.  I always get so nervous about these visits.  Thank you for your prayers for our babies.  On to the good news!  Dr. Kirshon said that he was "very optimistic" that I would make it another month.  I guess he hasn't seen the pitiful sight of me trying to make my way out of bed about five times a night to "hurry" (hahaha) to the bathroom!

The doctor said that West weighs 3 pounds, 5 ounces; Jack weighs 3 pounds, 6 ounces and Lilibeth weighs 3 pounds, 14 ounces.  Woo-hoo!  I am so happy that they are growing so well.

He set a date for my c-section... October 29th.  We have a few predictions about the date for the triple birthday going on around here... what is yours?

The four of us at 30.5 weeks (YES... half weeks are important these days!)






We are ready for three babies at Christmas.  Thanks, Fanni!

No comments: