Thursday, September 9, 2010

A whole new world...

So, I did it.  After being a blog snooper for years, I'm diving in.  Between preparing for the triplets and bed rest, I finally feel the need to share.  DO NOT PANIC.  I do not plan to bombard you with each and every thought that goes through my crazy head as I am on bed rest waiting for West, Lilibeth and Jack to arrive and change everything.  I did want a place for family and friends to be able to get updates on their progress and see pics of our three babies.

I promise not to post too much until they arrive, even though time is on my side.  I do want this blog to be private, but I wanted to give everyone who would like to be a part of it (that I actually know in real life!) to have access, so that when the triplets get here, we will have a quick and easy way to spread the good news!

I do need to say how completely overwhelmed we have been by all of the help we have received as we have moved into a new home and tried to learn to get by with me being utterly inactive.  (I do not feel that this will be a positive thing for my post delivery pics...oh, well).  Honestly, friends and family have served us in ways that I would have never expected, and have so appreciated.  When I get out of this bed and out of the "I have newborn triplets" daze, I commit to be more aware of and more helpful to others when they are in need.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: