... mama is sad about wrapping up year one!
So, I did the best I could to document this month with 11,000 pictures. I came up a little shy of my goal of 11,000 pics, but if you make it to the end of this post you will see that I gave it my best shot in between making bottles, changing diapers and laughing with these three!
 |
| West loves books so much that I found him sitting in a tray full of them. |
 |
| Jack cannot wait to walk! |
 |
| West is planning something... look at those eyes! |
 |
| The more mobile they get, the "skinnier" they get! I had to get a pic of these legs while there was still time! Lilibeth loves to look out the window by the door... just her size! |
 |
| Lili B. and her friend E sharing a book |
 |
| Our first visit to a school... we went to Fancy's library to meet all of her friends! We loved it. I tried to register the babies for Pre-K, but they turned me away! Just kidding... I'll be that crying mom that the principal has to personally escort out of the school on the first day of Kinder. |
 |
| We all want to sit with Ben... from the look on Jack's face you can tell he meant BY HIMSELF! |
 |
| Umm... did we miss the day where we voted on what we would be for Halloween? |
 |
| This was the happy time before I started bathing the babies. When I have to bathe by myself (fortunately a rare occurrence), I put the babies in the cribs in a diaper both before and after the bath to keep them safe while I bathe and dress their siblings. There are always tears. Poor little things... I think that they think I have lost my mind and intend to put them to bed for the night naked and without supper! |
|
 |
| I love this pic of Jack at his evaluation appointment for the helmet. They put this silly sock on his head and did his final scan. The results... as of TODAY the helmets are OFF for both boys! Oh, the things these boys went through for those dang helmets! |
 |
| Can you tell who just walked in? Happy babies! |
 |
| Our sweet baby cousin, M! We can't wait to play with this guy! |
|
 |
| All the Warners in the Trip Trap... Funny story... I had an errand to run and I asked everyone to eat without me. I come home to the adult Warner fam (K, his parents, Kelly, Klayton & Cousin M) all around the Trip-Trap. I asked why they didn't eat in the dining room. Why would they when they could eat around the Trip-Trap? |
 |
| Into E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! |
 |
| The train... we think it is the perfect piece in any room of our house! I say "choo-choo" and three babies make their way to "the station" (a.k.a. the train's parking place in the dining room). |
 |
| Jack and Lilibeth thought it was hilarious to interact with Daddy through the window. I tell you, whatever this guy does is brilliant, amazing or hilarious according to these children. I don't often disagree with them... he's pretty great! |
 |
| "How are the burgers coming, Dad?" |
 |
| The story of my life... I really like this chapter! |
 |
| It's the ordinary things that make us really happy |
 |
| Do it, West! Do it! It's so fun! |
 |
| More fun... They are constantly reaching for new and exciting things. This is Jack's new look that we love... we think it has two meanings depending on the situation: 1) How cute am I? 2) How much fun is this? |
|
 |
| What... this train can go outdoors??? Why weren't we informed earlier? |
 |
| Lili B. loves a train and a book... a winning combination! |
 |
| Howdy, ma'am. | | | | |
|
|
|
 |
| "What is this?" you ask. This, my friends, is my first call to poison control. I determined that we needed a refill in the paper towel department. I exit the kitchen and look at all three children playing happily near the edge of the rug. I walk into the laundry room, gather a roll of PT and walk past the tiny baby children one of whom has a SNAKE IN HIS MOUTH. I was not sure that it was a snake at first, thought it was a very small twig. Upon further investigation it was a very dehydrated baby snake who was now missing a body part... his head! West was furious with me for stealing his new toy. Poison control says, "watch him". Ummm... watch him do what? Doctor says, "Watch him." We did... we watched our baby boy try to eat a snake. According to Fancy, there was no need to be worried as it was a Garter snake... not poisonous. Call me crazy, I'd prefer that our diet not include reptiles... at all. Ever. |
 |
| Look at his little smirk... "Thanks for plating it Mama. Snake is a delicacy in these here parts." |
 |
| Lilibeth would much prefer to play with pretty toys. |
 |
| But not this cowboy! |
 |
| Love a boy with boots, a bottle and a bib! |
 |
| This girl is exploring... she is so independent! |
 |
| Packaging paper from diaper delivery... I knew when I unpacked those diapers that I was looking at a good 20 minutes of happy playtime. BONUS! |
 |
| And don't forget the box the diapers came in... we saved that wild fun for the next day! |
Things we LOVE about Lilibeth:
With absolutely no prompting from us, Lilibeth has started to dance! She moves her shoulders and upper body when she hears a song that she likes. I cannot make her do it, she just has to catch her groove! I LOVE it! Lilibeth loves to get in her car seat and GO! She is happy to be out and about. Yesterday, Fancy & I put her in her pumpkin dress and fabulous bow and went to a pumpkin party in town! The boys stayed with Daddy, and Lilibeth was thrilled about that. She looks so pretty in a bow, but the boys will not let her wear one for 30 seconds... it goes directly into their mouths! I told her the other day how excited I am about all of the fun things we will get to do together!
Things we LOVE about West:
He has an eye for adventure! He was such a trooper about the helmet. He is finally out and looks fabulous! He loves to throw a late night party in his crib. When Klint & I go in to look at the babies before we go to bed, someone usually wakes up. If all three wake up.... party time! We throw them all in one crib (usually West's since he is a great host) and we all LOVE it! West and Lilibeth laugh, laugh, laugh and Jack provides the entertainment for us. West loves a Baby Mum-Mum and gets super excited when I get them out. This makes me really happy because eating is not really West's favorite pastime. He likes to move it, move it!
Things we LOVE about Jack:
... He "shakes" the bars of the crib like he is a wild man. He knows this makes us laugh and he loves it. One day on a train ride, as he rolled through the family room he would make a different face every time to make Fancy and I laugh. When his teacher calls about his class clown antics, I will say that they began very early on (and then I will say that his father and I will take care of business... because that is the ONLY thing a teacher wants to hear :) We love the new grin! Jack is such an affectionate and enthusiastic baby.
We are counting down to the big birthday... and I am thinking about this time last year. I'm so thankful NOT to be on bed rest! I am also thankful that a year ago today, God was preparing these three so well for their early birth. We are so very blessed.
1 comment:
Pretty awesome, Laura. Loved reading about these sweet and adorable babies of yours and all of your adventures so far! :)
PS-that train is super cool, my boys would LOVE that! Ha!
Post a Comment